31 Dec 2014

Flickr Highlights: 2014 in photos

'2014 in photos' sounds rather grander than this will be - I'll be honest, I haven't taken many this year, and I've put even fewer up online. But since I want to make a tradition of it, here's some of my better Photoshop work I did in the last twelve months along with a few snaps. Enjoy!

The Rescue

Miss Oswin Oswald The Impossible Girl

The Dalek Invasion of Earth

Deep Breath

Army of Ghosts

Aliens of London/World War Three

Into the Dalek

Tooth and Claw

42 The Runaway Bride

The Sound of Drums Let's Kill Hitler

The Shakespeare Code

The Girl in the Fireplace

Listen

The Sarah Jane Adventures It's Wizards Vs Aliens!

view from Arundel Castle tomatoes

Yellow Fields Starfish

fish school Petworth House

poppy field poppy field view

1 comment:

Chief Caretaker said...

All of these are stunning Tom. My absolute favourites have to be The Rescue, Asylum of the Daleks, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Tooth and Claw, 42, The Shakespeare Code and The Girl in the Fireplace, but they are brilliant.

I can't wait to see what you come up with this year :)